Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Friday, December 11, 2009

Zelda!

Zelda alert, Zelda alert! Alright, so I wanted to do this blog on the eighth, but I got too busy so I'll just do it today instead.
Okay, so on the eighth, a new Zelda game came out for the DS called, "The legend of Zelda, Spirit Tracks". I, of course, had it on reserve, so I just went and picked it up. I have been playing it every chance I get since then, and I must say: it, is, awesome! Okay, so not everyone likes Zelda games, but I on the other hand, am a huge Zelda fan, and love playing the games. Not to brag or anything, but I'm also very good at playing the games. I mean, I beat the Twilight Princess game for the Wii all by my self (okay, so my Mum was there a lot of the time while I played, but still), and I didn't miss anything. I also beat the Zelda game for the gameboy advance (The legend of Zelda, the Minish Cap) like, ten times or something like that, and also the last game for the DS, The legend of Zelda, Phantom Hourglass.
...And I loved every one of them (what? I happen to love puzzle games, and Zelda is good for that)...
I also happen to have a really cool Zelda hat, Zelda wallet, and Zelda belt buckle. And no, that does not make me a total nerd (or does it?).
So anyway, when I finish it (hopefully soon, but with Christmas coming my allotted free-time is considerably shorter) I will be sure to put a small announcement saying that I did indeed finish the game. Okay, so that's it. Just wanted to vent some of my excitement at getting a new Zelda game.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. Did I happen to mention that so far the new game is totally awesome? No? Okay, the new game is totally awesome!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment