Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Gamefaqs suck!

Okay, so I don't know if you've noticed, but when you use Gamefaqs to figure out how to do something in a game, you don't always get what you're looking for. For instance, when I was playing a Professor Layton game, and I couldn't figure out a certain puzzle, I went online and looked it up on Gamefaqs. Now, I know that Gamefaqs uses actual people who play the game to create the faqs, but come on. If you're going to post a faq about a game then you have to play the whole game, and you can't leave anything out of the faq. Because there were several puzzles in that game that were not in the faq, and once I saw that and found out that I would have to figure out the puzzle myself, it was super easy and I just can't see why it wouldn't be in the faq. I mean, really. If the person that made that faq couldn't figure out that puzzle, how smart could they really be? Not very, since I figured it out just fine, and it's not like I play game for a living, or even play games so much that I have the time to actually make awhole faq about said games. But whatever.
Anyway, I know this post is no fun whatsoever, but I just wanted to complain about Gamefaqs, 'cause they suck. So there.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment