Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Saturday, December 5, 2009

No, I don't REALLY want a ball in my eye. Thank you.

Okay, so in the past (like, July this year) I made a post entitled, "Are you TRYING to poke my eye out?" (here's a link, so you can read it if you like), and it was all about a mascara that vibrates. This blog here that you are reading now, should be dubbed, "about mascara, again". Only this time, the mascara stick doesn't vibrate. No, it's just a ball this time, not nearly as menacing as a stick that vibrates near your eye. Or is it? I mean, just think about it: You are about to put a spherical object with tiny little brush-like tines, near your eye. Don't you think that the end result to this particular situation would be to, oh, I don't know...poke your eye with the ball trying to get all the eyelashes in one go, perhaps? Okay, so maybe I'm the only one who thinks that putting a ball-shaped mascara stick thingy (yes, thingy is not a word, but whatever) near your eye is a bad idea, but you have to admit, that is yet another ridiculous idea from the make-up companies. How do they come up with crap like that, anyway? I mean, don't you think that just a regular mascara stick works just fine? It doesn't miss any eyelashes when using it, and if it does, you can just move it over to the spot you missed and get it, am I right? But a ball wouldn't really do much good, now would it? It would only get a little bit of your eyelashes at a time, and therefore make you work harder and longer just to get all of your lashes coated in mascara. Am I right, or am I hallucinating? Because what if they had come out with a secret mascara that works like a hallucinogen, and makes you see things like, giant eyelashes or something, so you think your eyelashes are really long? They would probably do that, too. They would make a mascara that makes you think your eyelashes are really big, but really they're just the same as they were before. And what if I used it without knowing? What if everything I'm doing now is just a hallucination brought on by an allergic reaction to the mascara that I don't even remember using? What if what I'm typing now is merely a jumbled mess of letters, with no start or finish? What if what I just typed about the "no start or finish" does not make any sense at all? Or, what if what I'm typing now is merely a jumbled mess of letters, with no start or finish? What if I'm repeating myself over and over, and none of what I'm typing makes any sense? No, that's impossible. I'm not repeating myself. No, that's impossible.
Anyway, I for one, think that the new mascara's that the make-up companies are coming up with, are all ridiculous, and they should just stop before they create something really crazy, like a mascara that makes you think your eyelashes are really big, but really they're just the same as they were before. Wow, Déjà vu. Have I ever said anything like that before? Nah, probably not.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment