Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Ugh...Some people are just rude.

Evidently, my annoyance doesn't work on everybody. Okay, I guess I should explain a little: You see, I have made it a habit to randomly go to other peoples blogs and following them, and then leaving comments asking if they could check my blog out in return. I like to put a humorous twist on it, saying that I know that I'm annoying, and that I will continue to be annoying until they check out my blog, but I always keep it light. That doesn't sound unreasonable, does it? I don't know, because several other people who have seen these comments have actually decided to follow me, and they think I was funny, not annoying. But this one guy on (I won't drop names), Eoin Cannon's Sketchbook (oops, just did) was ignoring me for the longest time. So I decided to leave a comment saying something along the lines of, hey, how come you never answer my comments, do you not check them? In a joking way, and ending with, "Annoy ya later, Miss Eccentric."
Does that sound rude, or do you agree that it just sounds as if I'm joking? 'Cause he left a comment saying that he always checks his comments, and he wouldn't check my blog out because it had no relevance to his, and to stop commenting on his blog. I guess you could say he was being somewhat polite about it, but the way he punctuated it, it just sounded extremely rude and uncalled for. I don't understand, is he not a fan of humor? Does he not know how to take a joke? He could have just said something like, "Hey, I'm sure your blog is great, but I only like to follow blogs that have something to do with mine, so I won't be following yours, sorry", but no. Instead I get a nasty comment saying not to comment on this guys blog anymore. I don't get it at all.
So anyway, I just left a comment back saying, "Hey, no problem man. My annoyance doesn't work on everybody. But hey, at least I tried, right? I won't bug you anymore." And then unsubscribed from his blog.
That sounds reasonable, right? I wish I had the guts to tell this guy off. Instead I just sit here and blog about it like a coward...At least I know that if he had said something like that to a friend or family member of mine, I would have the guts to yell at this guy like a banshee on steroids ( I am very protective of the people I love, so don't mess with them unless you want to die a thousand painful deaths ending in a one-way trip to hell. See? Funny, right? Only I'm not joking about that...*insert evil grin, with one eyebrow raised menacingly*). I can take solace in that, if nothing else.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. If you are one of those people who have gotten an annoying comment from me, please comment and tell me if you thought I was being rude, I would like to know. Also, if you come across that guy's blog, do me a favor and don't follow him. He's just a big meany-poo.

No comments:

Post a Comment