Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Once in a blue moon

Hey, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've just been busy with my new short story on my other blog, and other things. Anyway, I just thought it was cool that for this new year, we have a Blue moon coming. On New Year's eve, we will have a Blue moon, which comes around once in a Blue moon (heh heh...). A Blue moon is when there is a Full moon twice in one month, according to the current definition of the phrase. Although from what I understand, a real Blue moon was defined as an extra Full moon in a season. Because season's have three Full moon's, I guess when there was a fourth, they named the third in that season a Blue moon. Blue moon's these days come around once every two or three years, and a Blue moon that occurs twice in a year comes around four to five times every one hundred years. The last Blue moon was in May 2007. I think this is all cool, but I'm a sucker for full moons and blue moons and whatnot.
Anyway, don't worry, I will be posting again this New year's eve, so...Okay that's all I got for now.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment