Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Monday, December 14, 2009

This is the tale of the really long title, in which the title to the blog entitled "this is the tale of the really long title" is really quite long.

Okay, so I can't fit the whole title I wanted in, but here's the rest:
This is the tale of the really long title, in which the title to the blog entitled "this is the tale of the really long title" is really quite long, and makes you think, "wow, the title to the blog entitled 'this is the tale of the really long title' is really quite long", then you marvel at the sheer longevity of the title to the blog entitled "this is the tale of the really long title" and say, "that title to the blog entitled 'this is the tale of the really long title' is really quite long. I'd like to read that, for it is impressive how long a title to a blog entitled 'this is the tale of the really long title' can really be." It's a paradox of words, is it not?
Man, it would have been really cool if I could have fit all that in the title area...Oh well.
Anyway, don't you hate it when people's blog titles get really long and drawn out? I mean really, you can sum-up what is in a blog with just one or two words, so why does there have to be more words in the title that there are in the blog? I mean, if you are talking about how long blog titles are, and you need a title for the blog about long titles, you can just put, "really long titles" instead of making up a huge title like, "This is the tale of the really long title, in which the title to the blog entitled "this is the tale of the really long title" is really quite long". Oops, I made up that title. Okay, so the truth is that I love really long titles, and I use them any chance I get.
Anyway, just having a bit of fun here. Sometimes I get a tick-up-my-butt (so to speak) and I just need to ramble out a bunch of nonsense. Makes me feel better to stretch my writing skills out like that. Keeps me sane (-ish).
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment