Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Google Search is hilarious!

Have you ever typed a few words into Google Search and seen the most popular questions that it provides you with, that match those first few words you typed in? Are you extremely confused by what I said and can not understand one ounce of what I really meant to say? Let me make it easy for you. I went to Google Search, and typed just a few key words in, and this is what it came up with:
(that's the search box->) [why ] (that's it, that's all I had to type, and I got the following)
why do men have nipples (they would look stupid without them)
why is the sky blue (because God said so)
why is my poop green (stop eating so much spinach!)
why does my vag smell (eeewww, personal problem)
why do cats purr (because they love us)
why did i get married too (because Cupid has a sense of humor)
why do dogs eat poop (because they're saying, "I'd rather eat my own poop than that nasty meatloaf you keep giving me under the table")
why can't i own a canadian (because this is America, you idiot)
why did the chicken cross the road (so you could run it over and have lunch)
why are black people so loud (I know! That one is very racist, I will not answer it)

Okay, so that's what all came up. Sorry about all the answers in parentheses, I couldn't resist answering those stupid questions in my own smart-arse way. And yes, I so just said arse. What of it?
Anyway, I just thought that was really funny, and also it's a good way to pass your time. I mean, I could sit there for hours just typing random things in, and getting a million stupid results from Google Search trying to finish my sentence. Oh yeah, try typing in "robert pat" and see how many results you get involving Robert Pattinson. It's hilarious.
To try this, all you need to do is go to Google Search, and type in something obscure like "why" or "how" or "why does my" and see how many ridiculous results you get (caution: when typing "why does my" you may get a lot of nasty stuff like "why does my vag smell", so if you are under eighteen I advise you to not do it. But I guess by me saying that, you will now do the opposite, so whatever).
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. If you find something really funny, leave a comment on the key words you used to get it, and I'll check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment