Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

God's allergic to us

Is it raining wherever you are? I'm in Lakewood California here, and yes, it is raining quite a lot. Which is weird, because it hardly ever rains here. And when it does, it's just a little spittle, and it doesn't last very long. You know how they say that when it rains, it's because God's crying? Well, here it's more of a sneeze. It's like he's allergic to us, and whenever he get's too close he sneezes, it sprinkles a bit down here, and then it just clears up and goes back to sunshine (because he left, afraid that he'd sneeze again). But for the past couple of days, it's actually been raining for real here. With thunder and lightning and everything! I like to think that when there is thunder and/or lightning, it's because the angels in heaven are bowling. And yes, I know that sounds immature, but it's a nice way to think about it.
So anyway, from what I hear it's going to keep on raining for the rest of the week! Which is good, in my opinion. Well, good until the weird Californian weather kicks in and it goes from pouring down hard to clear sunny sky in a manner of minutes. And, of course, it's not that great for my beautiful outdoor cat Joey. He is impossibly adorable when he's wet, but he doesn't particularly like it. In fact, when it rains he sort of disappears for a while (most likely hiding in some bushes or something), then when it lets up a bit, he comes to either the front or the back of the house and screams ("I'm wet! I'm wet! Come dry me, I'm wet!"). Then I bring him in the house, dry him off and feed him, and then he proceeds to sit on my lap and warm up, which he is doing as I type. It's so cute, he's totally fast asleep on my bed right now, with his face buried against my leg. And he's snoring! OMG, he is soo cute!!!
Okay, enough of that, I better go 'cause my parents are back from the store and most likely brought food with them. But how am I supposed to get up with the cuteness on my lap? Oh well, I guess I'll have to wake him up...I'll be paying for it later, though...
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. Don't get me wrong on the God jokes, I don't mean any disrespect, I'm just having a bit of fun. And besides, I like to think that God has a good sense of humor. Just look at Britney Spears (Okay, so that was a really mean joke on her part, but do I care? No, I do not)!

No comments:

Post a Comment