Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Why do games cheat?

I don't know if you've noticed, but whenever you play a game, the computer player always seems to do things that you cant do. It's like they cheat! My dad knows a bit about programing, and he said that there's debate on whether or not they can make games truly random, or if they just do this when you do that. I think they're programed to cheat. I can be playing a game, and the computer player will do something completely impossible. And when I know I just did a move that would have earned me points, it acts like I didn't do that at all! And when I'm doing really good, and making points left and right, and the computer has no points at all, because they suck, all the sudden they start being really good, and they block every move I make, and start making lots of points themselves. It's not fair! They were sucking a minute ago, and now they're better than they should be at this level! I've nearly thrown my PSP and/or Nintendo DS several times when something like that happens. Ooh, or how about when your winning the game, at a really high level, and all of the sudden, the game freezes? You're just thinking, "hey! You did that on purpose! you little-" I wont finish that...
And the game only freezes like that when you haven't saved it in a really long time, and you end up losing everything you just did. When that happens, I'm usually so upset, that I just turn the system off, and don't play that game for a few days or weeks, depending on how hard it was to get to that point before I lost it. Where's the justice! They're cheaters! They're nasty little cheating cheaters!!! They should be arrested for creating such a nasty, spiteful little game! They should make a law, that says that you can't make a game unless it's truly random, and never freezes! Or how about when the computer player just walks through a wall, and kills you or whatever. That's one of my favorite glitches! I just love it when I'm hiding or something, and all of the sudden, there's the computer player, walking through a wall, and killing you. "NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU STUPID GAME!!!!!!!!!! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!!! I, HATE, YOOUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and you don't play that game anymore. Oh, yeah! I love it when that happens! Not! Anyway, I think I'm gonna go now, so I can go and throw my PSP into the ocean.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment