Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Bringing techno back

I'm just here today to gripe, because I can. Okay, I don't know about you, but I really don't like techno music. In my opinion, it sounds really stupid, and fake. It's just not real music, to me. But lately, I've been noticing that techno music is coming back. People think it sounds really cool to make their voices sound all robotic, and fake. I don't get this. The kind of music that I listen to is real, and the singer is really singing. Not just talking, and making it sound weird with special effects. I like my music to tell a story. Whether that story be how someone broke up with them, or how they fell in love, or how they wish the world was a better place, I don't really care. As long as it tells a real story, about real life. Not just something like, "I kissed a girl and I liked it". I mean, eww. I don't need to here how you kissed a girl and liked it. That's your own business, not the whole worlds. I also really don't like pop music, but I think that's another blog, for another time. Right now, I'm talking about techno. And let me tell you, techno does not belong in this era. Hell, it didn't belong in the eighties either, but whatever. My point is, whatever happened to a good rock band? I mean, what's wrong with that? Or maybe even a little ska music? Or (and this is a big one, because I don't know anyone who would listen to it in this day-and-age), what about a good classical musician? Like Beethoven, or something? No one listens to that anymore. And I don't see why not. We teenagers could learn a lot from listening to classical music, instead of pop, or rap, or techno. Techno isn't even considered music, in my opinion. It is a disgrace to musicians out there, that sing with their soul, not a machine that changes their voice completely. Anyway, I hope that you know that if you happen to like techno (unlikely, if your a friend of mine at least), you don't have to take offense to what I've said, because this is merely my opinion, and it doesn't matter to me if you don't agree.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment