Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Can I get a side of cancer with my diabetes, please?

Diabetes is one of the worst things to happen to America in my opinion. Did you know that in other countries, diabetes is practically unheard of? We are just about the only country that gets diabetes this much. In fact, I'm even at risk for diabetes, because it runs in my family. And you know why we Americans get diabetes more than countries like France, who eat pretty much nothing else but heavy meals? Because of stress. We get stressed out, and then we don't eat more than one or two meals a day (if we're lucky), and when we do eat, it's always junk-food, like a burger and fries. And then we don't do anything to really work it off, because the only meal we get into the day is dinner, and by the time we've eaten, it's dark out, and we just end up going to bed.

Also, I'd like to mention that according to the American Lung Association, Los Angeles is the most polluted city in the country! Oh, yeah, I really want to live here now! I've lived in the L.A. area all my life, and as a result, me and my family all have slight breathing problems. "Mild asthma" they say. Thanks, L.A., we couldn't have developed asthma without you!

Also, did you know that Canada has made it illegal to even own a plastic water bottle? Yeah, they all use the metal water bottles. And if you even try to bring a plastic one over the border, they'll confiscate it. Do you know why it's illegal to have a plastic water bottle? Because when the plastic they use to make said water bottles gets to room temperature, it starts leeching chemicals that cause cancer. Yeah, that's right! It causes cancer! "Ooh, can I get a side of cancer with my diabetes, please? Oh, and it comes with asthma?!? What a deal!!!" Yeah, just what we need, more diseases that we can't cure (or even treat), because we don't have universal healthcare like every other country in the world does. And yes, that is accurate. If you don't believe me, just watch the movie "Sicko", and then tell me whether or not you think that we don't take care of our people enough. In France, if you have a baby, the government sends a free nanny over to help you for the first few days. Let me repeat, FREE nanny, which means you don't pay anything! I don't know about you, but after hearing all that, I want to move out of the country. Maybe I can live in England. Hey, you never know!
"Long live the Queen!!!"
Miss Eccentric.
P.S. My best friend in the world is getting back from a trip soon, and he'll be finishing a short movie with us (my big bro and I) when he gets here. When we post it to youtube, I'll be sure to make an announcement on my blog, and if you want to see it (which you probably will, because it's really funny), just go to youtube, and type in Really Stupid Movie, and you'll most likely find it. I hope you'll watch out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment