Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Drink water!!!

On a more serious note, today I would like to urge you all to drink lots of water. Last night, we had to take my dad to the hospital and get an IV in him, because he was dehydrated. This is a big problem lately because of the heat, and also the fires nearby. People with Asthma, beware: the air quality is not so great right now, so try not to leave your houses too much, and be sure to drink lots and lots of water, or you will have dehydration problems. Also, be careful when you go outside: if you don't have an air-conditioner in your car, you might get too hot and have a heat-stroke. And trust me, those are not fun. Now I want you to know that I am not professional of any sort, so don't take what I have said to be the law-of-hot-days. I am merely speaking from experience on the matter, nothing more. Now, just to annoy you, I will repeat my tips: Don't go outside unless you have to, especially if you have had a heat-stroke before, or you have Asthma; drink lots of water, you should be peeing like a race-horse every two to three hours; don't be stupid, if you have an air-conditioner, and you have not turned it on because of the price of the bill, but you are currently too hot for comfort, then for gods sake, either turn your air-conditioner on and stop penny-pinching, or go stick your head in the hose; and finally, don't sit in the sun. That would be extremely stupid of you.
Just keep cool, and stay smart.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. I may sound kind of like a nag, but I'm just trying to help, so don't be mad at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment