Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Friday, August 28, 2009

It's so HOT!!!

Today, I have decided to do nothing but complain about the nasty heat that has appeared outside to melt us all lately. I mean, really. Who decided to make it so hot out? I know, it must be a personal joke of god's! He's just thinking, "Ooh, you know what would be funny? Is if I made it really hot in Los Angeles, just so that Miss Eccentric girl is miserable, and then she'll decide to write a blog about it!". You know, if you think about it, he's sort of doing me a favor by making it hot, because now I have something to blog about today. So, I guess you can blame me for your heat-stroke. Anyway, have I ever mentioned that I really don't like to be hot? Well, it's true. I don't like the heat at all, and this is just nasty heat going on right now. It's like, a hundred and five out where I am, and we don't have an air-conditioner in our truck, so we can't go anywhere without melting into little puddles. Okay, we do sort of have an air-conditioner in the truck. You see, we roll down the windows, and go really fast. That's our air-conditioner. At least we have one in our house (although it's pretty old, so it tends to freeze-up, and then we have to turn it off and suffer for a while, which sucks). So anyway, while we're on the subject of heat, I would like to mention the way we cool ourselves off, when the air-conditioner isn't working the way it should. What we do is, we put our bathing-suits on, and go outback, and then stick the hose over our heads. And that seems to work pretty well, except when my dad comes out. Because when he gets near the water, he hogs it all. Really, my mom can be trying to water the plants (so they don't die), and he'll just follow the hose around and stand in the way the whole time. And if we manage to get him to sit down in a lawn chair (so he can smoke a cigar, and have some coffee), he periodically asks us to squirt him, which gets a bit tedious, when you're busy washing a car, or watering plants, and he's asking you to quirt him all the time. Now don't get me wrong, I love my dad, and I even think his quirks are funny, but I just had to complain a little bit about him being a total water hog. Besides, it was my mom who gave me the idea to write about his water-hogging-ness (yes, that's not a real word!). So I'm not making fun of him, I'm merely pointing out the obvious. So there.
I'm melting...!
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. I sure hope it cools down for my birthday this year...for once...

No comments:

Post a Comment