Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Wife tries to kill husband

Okay, so I don't know if you saw this on the news a little while back (a week or two tops), but there was this woman who actually hired a man to kill her husband. Now, this might not sound very surprising, considering the fact that things like that happen all the time, but get this: The man she hired was an undercover cop. After she paid the cop to kill her husband, the police actually staged her husbands death, and then revealed to her that he was not dead after all. She acted like she hadn't known about hiring a man to kill him, and was all, "come here, please..." to her husband, crying and acting as though she loved him and was glad he wasn't dead. Turns out though, that she had tried to kill him another time as well: She put antifreeze in his drink once. I honestly do not get why on earth someone would do this. I mean, if she didn't want to be married to that man, then why didn't she just leave him? Or, why did she marry him in the first place? If I were this man, and my wife had tried to poison me with antifreeze, I would have left the crazy woman, after calling the police and having her arrested, of course.
Now, I was going to blog about this earlier (like when it first happened), but I got caught-up in the Thanksgiving crap and just didn't really feel like it at the time. But even though this is not a full post in which I get all worked up and paranoid, I just had to post something about this crazy woman. Thus, the short-and-to-the-point post.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment