Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Friday, November 6, 2009

Eating Bones

Alright, so I know this might sound kind of like it is coming out of nowhere, and if so, you're right. Well, maybe not nowhere, but close. We just bought Bones season four, so that's what got me thinking of this. "This" being that every time we watch the show Bones, we are always eating. Now, I don't know if you have watched or even heard of this show, but if you have, you would know that it can be kind of gruesome at times. Well, it is a show about a Forensic Anthropologist who helps an FBI Agent solve murders, but whatever. Anyway, we don't know why we do this, but it has become a tradition in our house to have something to eat every time we watch Bones. And if you think about that, that's kind of gross. 'Cause we're watching Temperance (the main character) examine dead bodies, and some of them (hell, most of them) are all slimy and gruesome, and not very appetizing. And yeah, it's all fake, but really. Isn't it kind of weird that we sit there eating while they show dead bodies on the TV? Even if they're fake? Ugh, we're all going to need therapy some day...Anyway, on another note: I wonder when Bones is coming back on? I miss it...Also, when is House coming back? I heard it was going to be like, this next Monday, but I don't know. I hope it is. 'Cause I love that show.
Okay, so I know this post is not very exciting or funny, but that's because I couldn't think of anything else to write about. You know what? I think I'm just going to have to read the news and see what I can think up. Maybe then I'll have an exceptional blog post once more...
Blog ya later (hopefully), Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment