Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Guitar Hero

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
Okay, so like, a week ago, we got the game Guitar Hero for the Wii. Now, I always thought that I would be really bad at it, because I played it at a game store once, and I sucked, but now that I've tried it again, I'm pretty good! Well, I suck sometimes, but I can play at least one song on Expert and get almost the whole thing done perfectly. That song would be "What I've Done" by Linkin Park, and I actually memorized how to play it. So anyway, I know this subject may not be fun, but I just wanted to announce that I have finally joined every other teenager in the world by learning how to play Guitar Hero, and now I understand the attraction. The only thing that gets to me about that game, is when the song stops, and you look away from the screen, the whole room moves. It's weird, and I guess I now know why the package says not to play it in case of Seizure. 'Cuase damn, that can make you dizzy and give you a killer headache.
Okay, that's it...
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. How was your Thanksgiving?

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I just wanted to let you know I literally JUST read (and replied) to your comments on my blog from October *insert sheepish look here*. I know, I'm bad at keeping up with that thing. BUT I plan on starting this weekend, and trying to keep UP. lol. But I have to be at work in 6 hours so I don't have time to read yours or write in mine tonight. I did follow you though. Take care, and sorry I just saw your comment :)

    ReplyDelete