Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Saturday, November 14, 2009

A new beginning

Hello, just wanted to announce that I have made a new blog, just for my book reviews and whatnot. Here's a link, it's called The Power of the Word.
This blog was getting a bit on the cluttered side, so thought it would be cool if I could leave this blog for griping about stuff, and use the other one for book related things, which saves room on both. Please follow one or both of my blogs!
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. Don't forget to start checking both blogs for new stuff from M.E.!

No comments:

Post a Comment