Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Friday, July 31, 2009

Haunted records find dead mom's son

Okay, so I don't know why, but I decided to check the news today, on my Yahoo! page, and when I got to the "Today" section where they tell you the top stories of the day, I saw the header for a very interesting story, about a man who went to an old antiques shop, and bought a stack of old vinyl records. When he got them home, and checked the records out, he found something that truly shocked him: a label on the records that had his deceased mothers name on them, and their old address. Needless to say, he was more than surprised, but happy to see them again. You see, his mom and his step father used to go out once a month to go dancing, and the dance club they went to let you bring your own records, and at the end of the night, you would get them back. This mans mother used to put labels on all of her old records, so she wouldn't lose them. When she died in 1979, Paul Campfield (the man in question) had no idea of what had become of his mothers old records, and was very lucky indeed to run across them at that antique store. I really thought that story was great, and wanted to share it with you. I mean, what are the odds that that man would find his mothers old vinyls after thirty years? Let me tell you, that man must have someone "up there" that's looking down on him. Good for you, Paul Campfield, and I was more than glad to read such an inspiring story.
(Sorry it's not really a Blog this time!) Miss Eccentric.
P.S. If you would like to read this story for yourself, just search for, "Sacramentan buys old vinyl 45s, finds out they were his mom's" and it should turn up.

No comments:

Post a Comment