Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Do news casters go to a secret school, or what?

Okay, so I don't know if you've noticed, but when you're watching the news, and an anchorman (or woman) comes on and starts talking, they all sound the same. Its like they go to a secret school, where they teach them to act and sound like a news person. (my English is superior, is it not?) They all nod their heads when they talk, to punctuate words at the right moment, and their voices are all equally as boring as the next news person. Their voices are trained to go high and low in timbre in places it wouldn't usually go. And if they mess up a word, they go back and say something like, "or rather" and then the real word they were supposed to say, to cover up the mistake. And when they do go back and correct themselves, their voices do not change at all. They just sound like their droning on and on. And also, they always miss pronounce things. It's so annoying. It's like, your a news caster, you should know how to pronounce words the way they were meant to be pronounced! Come on, people! And whats with all the weather people always wanting it to be hot? Its true, whenever it's really cold out, (which isn't very often. Hello, its California, where the weather has decided to boy-cot winter) they always complain that it's too cold, and that they can hardly wait till it warms up. And then when it looks like its going to warm up again, they get all excited and start saying things like, "looks like its going to warm up this weekend. I bet all you surfers out there are happy. I know I am! ha ha ha!" It's stupid. Whats so great about heat? I sure don't like it when its a hundred degrees outside. Its not pleasant in my opinion. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that news people are annoying, and fake. They make corny jokes that aren't funny, they're way too chipper-cheetah, (he he, ha ha, my mom made up that saying, and its hilarious!) and they don't speak correctly.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment