Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Thursday, July 23, 2009

How come my grandma doesn't respect my privacy?

Okay, so my great grandmother lives with us, and for some reason, she doesn't seem to have any manners left. She doesn't respect our privacy, she complains when we leave the room for a while, and she doesn't seem to know how to be polite about food she doesn't like. Let me elaborate on the not-respecting-our-privacy thing: one time, when we were saying good night to her, (we all take turns) and it was my moms turn, she did something that mortified both me and my mom. As my mom approached her for a hug, in her pajamas already, my Nana, (that's what we all call her) decided that it would be funny to actually poke my moms nipple! Yeah, that's right, she poked my moms nipple, several times, and said, "whats that?" as she did so! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. When I mentioned it to my mom after we left the room, she kindly told me what she was thinking as it happened: "oh, my, god! she's poking my nipple!" and when Nana asked what it was, "like you don't know! you have those too!" Although she never actually said these things aloud to my Nana. Instead she answered the question that made her want to crawl out of her skin. I wont tell you what she actually said, because your most likely tired of hearing about nipples. So lets move on to how if she see's my mom or I walking around the house on a hot summer morning in a tee shirt and underwear, (we were all cover up! its not like we were indecent!) she thinks its funny to lift up our long pajama shirts to look at our underwear. Yeah, she does that! She looks at our underwear like we're freaks or something. She also goes to the bathroom with the door open (even when company is there), and changes her clothes with her bedroom door open. But, I should mention that she's eighty-three, and we love her despite her quirks.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. Feel free to tell me an embarrassing story about your grandparents in the comments section of my blog page (just don't make it too long, eh?).

1 comment: