Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Blog about Vlogs

Whats up with Vlogs, anyway? You just sit there, in front of a camera, and gripe about things you don't like. It's stupid! I mean, what, you cant think of a better way of getting your point across? You cant maybe write about things that bug you? What, you cant spell, so you just make a video? And who has enough time to sit around and make videos anyway? I don't know about you, but I have things to do. I cant just sit in front of a camera all day, when I have a life to live. And who wants to watch videos of people whining about there pet peeves? That's stupid. Like I care what you think about famous people and new movies and what-not. Or, like I want to watch you try your hand at acting, when you really suck. I don't see the point of a Vlog. In fact, I should make a Vlog, about my Blog about Vlogs, and I can say something like, "why Vlog, when you can Blog about Vlogs and then make a Vlog about Bloging Vlogs, and write in your Blog about Vlogs that you think Vlogs are stupid and you don't want to Vlog, but you have to Vlog, because you want to get your point across that you don't like Vlogs", and it will be really cool, and people will finally see how I feel about Vloging.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.

2 comments: