Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dearest readers of mine,

As you know, lately I have been busy, and therefore not able to blog quite as much as I would like. I used to blog every three days at most, and now it's been considerably longer in-between posts. I call it my "blog-funk", because I'm so busy with other things in my life that I just don't have the time to create enormously funny blogs like I used to. And this bugs me. I mean, I used to pride myself in crazy paranoid rants that could confuse even Lewis Carroll, but now I'm lucky if I even come up with an idea for a blog, let alone writing it out in a humorous way. Hell, I used to blog about the most random of things, such as vibrating mascara, House, cotton candy being fluffy, and even Chia Obama, but now I can't even manage that. So, in light of these shortcomings of mine, I have decided that maybe I just shouldn't blog at all anymore. I will still try and keep up with my short stories in my other blog, The Power of the Word, but I will be deleting this blog as of tonight, so there will be no more witty writings of Miss Eccentric. I'm sincerely sorry to all my readers, but this has to be done...I will miss you all so very much though, and I hope you will continue to remember me in a kind way, a way in which I am a witty, sarcastic, and paranoid writer, and you are the helpless reader who can not live life without my witticisms, and I hope you tell all your children and grandchildren about the wonderful blogger who changed your life. But please, just promise me one thing? Do not commit suicide just because I have abandoned you so harshly and unexpectedly...Farewell.
-Miss Eccentric.














P.S. April Fools!!! Did I get ya? Probably not, seeing as the drama was starting to get a little out of hand there the more I wrote...Well, just to clarify, everything I said in the above was all just a bunch of drivel. Just part of the joke, you know? So I WILL NOT STOP BLOGGING, AND I CERTAINLY WON'T DELETE THIS BLOG. So, now that we have that settled...See ya in a day or two for another blog!!!

3 comments:

  1. THAT WAS NOT FUNNY STINKER POT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well I do understand fools day but, THAT WAS NOT FUNNY!!!!!!!!! How could you make a joke like that, we all rely on you to make us laugh, so there for you can not ever leave us. so there! na na na na na na pthbthbthbththththth!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, don't be a sour-puss! (hehe) I would never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever leave you or any of my readers!!! I love having this outlet, and making people laugh is one of my favorite things to do. I love yous mucho, and all my readers (FYI, "all my readers" is basically BBB, Fadda, Buddahcup, and you)!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BRAT, DOUBLE BRAT, TRIPLE BRAT. Good April fools joke, but by my clock, it's been over 30 minutes. So I guess I need to got to bed, We've already turned into Pumpkins. LOVE BBB

    ReplyDelete