Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Friday, April 16, 2010

Amazing guitar prodigy

This kid is amazing. I found him a few years ago by accident, using my brothers computer at the time, and since then had forgotten about him. Until the other night, that is, when my mum showed me a video of some kid playing the guitar. Then I remembered when I found this kid that time, and I had to share this with you all. So check it out: This prodigy will truly amaze you, I guarantee it!



Doesn't this kid amaze you? I don't know, something about a child his size and age playing more beautifully than a grown man just gets me. Gives me goose bumps, that's what it does! I can't help it. I truly do love some good music, no matter who plays it.

So anyway, remembering this kid after, like, three years has me runnin' curious: What's your favorite song, band, singer, or orchestra (etc.)? There are so many different types of music, and so many people in this world who each like a different type than the last person, so it got me all curiosity-killed-the-cat (but satisfaction brought him back!) and stuff. So go ahead and leave a comment, and let me know what kind of music you like! Heck, you can even send me a link to a video of said music that you like!
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment