Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Friday, October 23, 2009

Alright!!!

Mr. Whiskers (my best bud) is coming over tomorrow (actually today because it's past midnight) to spend the night! And who knows, we might actually have enough time to finish (or maybe almost finish) the second movie! I think we have just about every scene already filmed for Really Stupid Sequel, we may just have a few little scenes left, and then all we have to do is have Greatergood (my big bro) edit it and post it on youtube. I hope we get it done so we can have it up within the next few days. Also, later today (when it's actually day time and not one o'clock) we are going to finish the huge spiderweb in front of our house officially, and I will be posting some pictures of it, and maybe even a video, if I can get everyone out of my way long enough to film from one side of it to the next. Well, got to go, I need to check my email, then get myself into my room so I can get to my nightly reading (got to finish another book so I can write another review!).
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment