Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Monday, September 21, 2009

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright, this blog is going to be very short, and very stupid, no doubt. But I just had to say: YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Today, the show House is coming back on, and I am super-dooper excited about that. I have been anxiously awaiting the return of one of my favorite shows since the last season ended, and I can hardly wait until later today (well, it's like, three something AM, so I guess I should say that I can hardly wait to wake up, and then I could say I can hardly wait until later today) when House will record, and we get to sit down (most likely with some kind of goody) and watch the show that I can hardly wait to see! And if any of that made sense to you, then you must be a die-hard House fan like myself. I mean, what's not to like when watching House? He's the perfect mix of genius and sarcasm, wrapped in a nice package of pure mean. Not that I think he's necessarily mean, because I think he just cares too much, and therefore puts a mean-shield up so he doesn't get hurt. But I don't want to discuss show politics, so I'll just keep my opinions about that particular show to myself. Anyway, I just wanted to express how excited I am about my favorite show coming back on, so I'll be going now.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. Just had to mention, my second favorite show is Bones, and I am very happy that it is back on now as well. Yay for great shows!!!

Later that day...

Okay, so I watched the two hour season premier, and it, was, AWESOME!!! Now, I'm not going to go into what went on in the episode, but I have to say, it was everything that I wanted in the new season, and more. The one thing that I am worried about, is that he's all nice and all (well, not really nice, but he is able to open up to people now), and since he isn't popping pills like they're candy, will he be just as funny, and witty? And also, what will everyone at the hospital think of him when he returns? I mean, will he hook-up with Lisa (Dr. Cuddy)? And what will Wilson think of his new and improved friend? Will he like that Greg is able to open up and talk now, or will he miss the old mean House, the one that lies and manipulates, and can't tell anything personal about himself to anyone? Well, I guess I'll just have to wait till next week, I suppose...
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment