Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Catch a cat with my mouse

Today, I didn't really feel like writing a huge blog, but I just had to say, I GOT A REALLY COOL MOUSE FOR MY NETBOOK!!! And now, I don't have to use that stupid little clicker-thing the makers of my Netbook call a "mouse"! I don't know if you've ever used one of those clicker-things on a laptop (the ones that you slide your finger across to move the mouse), but they are really annoying, because it takes forever just to move the mouse from one side of the screen to the other. And if you accidentally tap the touch-screen-like part of it, you can really screw-up whatever you're doing. So I'm very happy that I got to use some of the money I got for my birthday to buy an actual mouse. And plus, I finally get to use the mouse-pad that I've had forever, the really cute one with the sleeping kittens on it! Yay!!! If you think about that though, it's kind of ironic that I have a mouse-pad that has kittens on it, huh? Anyway, like I said, I don't really want to make this blog too long (because I want to save my typing-fingers for tomorrows blog), so I think I'll be going now. Besides, now I can go and get all those games that I couldn't really play before, because I didn't have a mouse. Ha ha.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. Oh, yeah! I also wanted to do a shout-out to my Aunt and Uncle (some of them, anyway), Don and Rose (not their full names, just nicknames), who said they would check my blog out. So... Hey, guys! Thanks for checking out my blog, and love ya both lots!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment