Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Monday, September 28, 2009

I'm my own grandpa!

Alright, so as you already know (if you read my blog entitled, "Tribute To Harry Gene Shaw"), my dad has been researching our family tree lately. Well, you'll never believe what he found on his side (oh, but of course his side) of the family: incest.
Ewwwwww!!!
You see, my great-great-great-great-something-another grandparents married into their own family. They were cousins. First cousins, and in-case you didn't know, it is illegal to marry your first cousin. Now I know what you're thinking, "eww, you're in-bred!", but that's besides the point. Really, it was like, eight generations ago, so I'm thinking that it has been diluted enough so it's not in my blood by now (does that make any sense? I wouldn't know, I'm in-bred). And besides, my mom's side of the family has royalty in it, so I'm thinking that that ("that that"?) cancels out the incest.
...I think...
Anyway, so the joke is that I'm my own grandpa, because my great-great-great-great-something-another (can't think up a smarter way of saying that?) grandparents were cousins. And now I have just one more thing to say before I sign off, and that thing is: EWW.
Blowg yer la'er, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. I spelled that wrong on purpose, as a way of making fun of the fact that I'm in-bred. I'm not really that stupid. Really. Really really.

No comments:

Post a Comment