Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Okay, so I lied.

Alright, I know I said I wouldn't have enough time to blog today, because it's my birthday, but hey. I'm just sitting here, waiting for Mr. Whiskers to show up, and I have nothing better to do besides read a book, or maybe play a game on my Nintendo DS. Well. Okay, so I don't know what to blog about right now. I guess I could tell you why Mr. Whiskers isn't here yet? Yeah, I'll do that.

Alright, so I called Mr. Whiskers on my brothers cellphone (mine needs to be charged), and when he answers, he sounds funny. His voice is all gravely, and I say, "where are you? You told my mom you'd be here at eleven." and he says, "what time is it?" and he sounds kind of panicked. So I tell him that it's eleven o'clock, and he says, "oh! I'm getting dressed right now!" and I say something along the lines of, "well hurry up, I'm getting impatient." and then mention again that he was supposed to be here at eleven, and he says, "Oh, well I meant around eleven. Sorry!" *sigh*
Okay, so I left some things out of the conversation, like how he wished me a happy birthday and what-not, but hey. That was a conversation between two people that have known each other since I was five-ish, and he was two-ish. So it was a private conversation. So, anyway, he just got here, so I'm gonna sign out now.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric. (Happy birthday to me!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment