Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

House: Now What

Alright, just as I thought, tonight's season premier was AWESOME! It had the usual sarcastic humor, and House actually said the L-word to Cuddy! The main points that worry me are that when James (Wilson) came in through House's window to check on him, and House tried to tell him that he was in there with Lisa (Cuddy), and brought him to his room to show him and everything, Lisa hid in the closet and House had to make up a lie to not sound crazy again. Which gives a nice opening for "House is hallucinating again", because logically speaking, if he were hallucinating, his mind would create a scenario in which to explain why House was the only one who could see her, in this case that Lisa hid in the closet because she "didn't think he was ready to make them public yet". Also I was having a bit of deja vu with the whole "this isn't going to work because I can't change and I'll be a jerk to you and you'll realize you hate me and we'll break up" thing House did with Stacey when she left Mark for him. But Cuddy handled it perfectly by saying that she didn't want him to change, that she loved him because he was an amazing guy and she wanted him to stay the same amazing guy. And she left for work with a kiss and a smile from the both of them, and they were all happy again, but the minute the door closed behind them, both Lisa and Greg's (House's) smiles disappeared. Also I'm a tad worried about Thirteen (Remy Hadley), because she lied that she was going to Rome for experimental treatment for her Huntington's, but then just disappeared instead. Which basically makes me think that she might be going somewhere to die, because her disease has worsened and she just doesn't want to be seen at her worst.
But despite my worries that they will completely ruin the last season, I'm trying to stay optimistic and just look forward to the next episode! Which I am, because I still currently love that show the best, even though it has the potential to go south. Because it also has the potential to be quite awesome!!!
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. Maybe I'll post again next week after I watch House!

No comments:

Post a Comment