Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Monday, August 2, 2010

Arty countdown: ...I'm wait-ting...!

Alright, so if you happen to keep up with my Facebook page, or if you know me even a little, you will already know that the next book in my favorite series ever is being released in mere hours. In case you don't know, MY FAVORITE BOOK SERIES EVER HAS A SEVENTH BOOK COMING OUT IN MERE HOURS AND IT'S CALLED ARTEMIS FOWL: THE ATLANTIS COMPLEX AND OMG IT'S OF COURSE WRITTEN BY MY FAVORITEST AUTHOR EOIN COLFER AND IT'S GOING TO BE EPICALLY AWESOME AND I'VE BEEN WAITING ALL YEAR FOR THIS EVER SINCE I HEARD ABOUT THE RELEASE DATE AND I EVEN HAVE A TAB UP ON MY BROWSER THAT IS A COUNTDOWN TO THE RELEASE DATE AND IT'S BEEN UP FOR AT LEAST NINETY DAYS OR MORE AND NOW IT ONLY SAYS 4 HOURS AND SOME-ODD MINUTES AND HOLY CRAP I BETTER STOP BECAUSE I'M SO EXCITED I MIGHT HAVE A STROKE OR SOMETHING CRAPPY LIKE THAT OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anyway, I've added this later the same day, and right now the book is officially released and I can hardly wait 'cause it's going to most likely show up in the mail today or tomorrow aaaahhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
...I'm contently happy...Even if that sounded a bit redundant...
Blog ya later (when I've finished reading Arty!!!), Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment