Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Miss Eccentric's Support Group for Other Blogs (MESGOB)

Okay, so the title to this blog sounds ridiculous, but in reality the subject is indeed very serious. Just recently I checked in on a blog that I follow (and periodically check in on, obviously), and what I read truly touched me, in a tear-jerking kind of way. The woman who wrote the blog that made me cry goes by Bradshaw, and she posted on the ninth of this month that her friend at work committed suicide. I think you might have to read it to get why this touched my soul so much, so I'm going to put a link here.
Please humor me by reading this woman's post. If you do, you will see that at the end of her post she pleads to anyone in pain, anyone who doesn't know what to do other than take their own lives. She asks them to please contact someone, anyone, and talk it out. And I agree with her wholeheartedly. The fact that some other human beings who share this earth with us believe that there is no other choice other than ending their lives saddens me, and sickens me. What did these people do to deserve to feel this way? Even if they were an unlikeable person, no one should have to feel like they don't deserve to live, no matter what their life was like. Because everyone deserves to live their lives as best they can, and I think that if more people were to try and talk to people like that, people in pain, maybe they would realize that and decide that their life is worth living. So I'm now pleading to you just as Bradshaw did: If you are in pain, and don't think you can carry on life as you are, please, please talk to someone. A friend, family member, boyfriend/girlfriend, therapist, random stranger on the street, online support group, hell, even me if that's all you can think of. I just think it's a waste of life to end a life, by any means. And I don't think it's too late for anyone to turn their life around and continue on.
Also, I have decided to make my MESGOB support group on Facebook, so if you agree with me, please join my group to help some of these people who may need some kind of emotional support online. Here's a link: Miss Eccentric's Support Group for Other Blogs.
Thank you for your time.
-Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment