Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Save Eastwick!!!

I just remembered...
Have you ever heard of the ABC show called Eastwick? Well, they're canceling it, which really sucks because in my opinion it was the best witchcraft-related show since Charmed. So I have decided that I want to ask all of you to please help me save Eastwick, by signing these two petitions (they are both free online petitions, and you don't have to give out your real name):
Petition one
Petition two
My family and I have all signed both petitions each, but it would be greatly helpful if some of you would sign it as well. In order to save such a fabulous show from destruction, we must all band together against the TV companies who cancel our favorite shows! We must stand as one, and shout aloud, "WE WANT OUR SHOW BACK!!!" in all caps.
Okay, that is all. You may proceed in signing said petitions.
Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.
P.S. SAVE EASTWICK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment