Welcome, to all of those insane enough to walk this blog!

As you might have noticed, this here blog is one big archive of the ramblings of an insane author. So insane, in fact, that I wouldn't be surprised if you went mad just reading said blog...Good luck ;)

Directory

I lied. This is not, in fact, a "directory" as the title above might suggest...This is merely a warning of what you might find on this blog. I believe I have already warned you of the insane ramblings archived in this blog, but I must say, if you are not prepared for the tomfooleries that can be found here, you might just want to close this tab, shut your computer down, and walk away slowly in order to keep your OWN sanity in check. Fair warning >;)

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Birthday, Big Bro!

Today my brother turns twenty-one. I know, right? It's really quite a big deal, and I can't believe it's happening! Today he has the right as an American citizen to drink a beer with his buddies, or like he wants to do today, with his parents. It's kind of cool, if you think about it, how one day you are not allowed to drink, and the next, poof, you can drink. Well, I wish only the very best to my brother today, and I hope he has a blast with his carne asada for dinner and his beer.

Happy 21st Birthday!!!

Blog ya later, Miss Eccentric.

No comments:

Post a Comment